Gallart - Main Page

Trying to find a painting that I've seen once!

[ Gallart Network - Message Board ]

Posted by Eric

Hello all!
In the Mel Gibson movie Signs there was a scene where the camera panned across a bedroom. I saw a painting of a farm land scape. Rolling hills in the forground and a farm in the background. Very smooth round edges. Bright pastel crisp colours. I'd like to know what it's called and the Artists name. I know it's a tough request. Any one know?

Reply Messages:



[ Gallart Network - Message Board ]