Gallart - Main Page

Paul Detlefson Print

[ Gallart Network - Message Board ]

Posted by J Greene

I recently purchased a Paul Detlefson print. I have always wanted this particular one because my grandmother had it on her wall when I was growing up. I tried to find some information on it and have failed. Could someone tell me what it is called and where I can find any information? The print is of a red covered bridge. There is a horse and carriage to the right of the bridge. On the bank below the bridge is a little boy and his dog fishing. I appreciate any help on this.

Reply Messages:



[ Gallart Network - Message Board ]