Did you know ...
... and not http://www.gallart.net/prva.htm
- Click measures on artist page to convert from Inches
- Select the small image to view the full screen image
of the painting.
- Close full screen image before choose another!
- Click on "Textual list" for description of all painters.
- Use Search engine for searching keywords. You can search for "acrylic" painters or landscape oriented painters ...
- drag your mouse cursor over or and you will get 'Go to' options in the upper left corner of the screen.
browser PREFERENCES or INTERNET OPTIONS and make sure all "Java" boxes
- To fix unnecessary scrolling, make sure you are
viewing the site at full screen. Maximize your browser window!
- Monitor size should be set for 800 x 600 which can
be found in your Control Panel under "Display".
- Please set your system font to
- If the pictures look grainy, your system's
resolution is set too low (probably 16 or 256 colors).
Use at least 64k colors for the best appearance.
- The other reason can be your browser compression. To
correct it, uncheck the auto compression in your browser preferences.